It feels like a
perfect night
To dress up like
hipsters
And make fun of
our exes
It feels like a
perfect night
For breakfast at
midnight
To fall in love
with strangers
Ah,ah,ah,ah
Yeah, we're happy,
free, confused and lonely at the same time
It?s miserable and
magical, oh yeah
Tonight?s the
night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time
I don't know about
you
But i?m feeling 22
Everything will be
alright if
You keep me next
to you
You don't know
about me
But i?ll bet you
want to
Everything will be
alright if
We just keep
dancing like we're... 22, 22
It seems like one
of those nights
This place is too
crowded
Too many cool kids
ah,ah,ah,ah
It seems like one
of those nights
We ditch the whole
scene
And end up
dreaming instead of sleeping, yeah...
We're happy, free,
confused and lonely in the best way
It?s miserable and
magical, oh yeah
Tonight?s the
night when we forget about the heartbreaks, it's time
I don't know about
you
But i?m feeling 22
Everything will be
alright if
You keep me next
to you
You don't know
about me
But i?ll bet you
want to
Everything will be
alright if
We just keep
dancing like we're... 22, 22
I don?t know about
you
22, 22
It feels like one
of those nights
We ditch the whole
scene
It feels like one
of those nights
We won't be
sleeping
It feels like one
of those nights
You look like bad
news
I gotta have you
I gotta have you
I don't know about
you
But i?m feeling 22
Everything will be
alright if
You keep me next
to you
You don't know
about me
But i?ll bet you
want to
Everything will be
alright if
We just keep
dancing like we're... 22, 22
22, 22
It feels like one
of those nights
We ditch the whole
scene
It feels like one
of those nights
We won't be
sleeping
It feels like one
of those nights
You look like bad
news
I gotta have you
I gotta have you
No comments:
Post a Comment