A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs
you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke
each other with straws. - Unknown -
When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.
You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.
We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!
I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all. - Rachel Ellis -
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.
You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.
We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!
I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all. - Rachel Ellis -
There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who
never did, and who always will. -
Unknown -
A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain
in you even when you are fooling everyone else. - Unknown -
"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you
want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If
you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll
just be me." - Unknown -
It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends! - Unknown -
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends! - Unknown -
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart
and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. - Unknown -
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the
longest... It's about who came, and never left your side... - Unknown -
“Friendship
is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I
thought I was the only one.” ―
C.S. Lewis“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I
may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” - Albert Camus -
“A friend is someone
who knows all about you and still loves you.” - Elbert Hubbard -
“It is not a lack of
love, but a lack of friendship that makes
unhappy marriages.” - Friedrich Nietzsche -
“Good friends, good
books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the
ideal life.”- Mark Twain -
“If you live to be a
hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live
without you.” - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh -
“There is nothing
better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” - Linda Grayson -
“There is nothing I
would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving
people by halves, it is not my nature.”
-Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey -
“If I had a flower for
every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” - Alfred
Tennyson -
“The truth is,
everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering
for.” - Bob Marley -
“It's the friends you
can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” - Marlene Dietrich -
“A friend is one that
knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have
become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” - William Shakespeare -
“Life is an awful,
ugly place to not have a best friend.” -Sarah Dessen, Someone Like You -
“We'll be Friends
Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh
answered.” - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh -
“I would rather walk
with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” - Helen Keller -
“You are my best
friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the
most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” - Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook -
“When someone loves
you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe
in their mouth.” - Jess C. Scott, The Intern -
“Piglet sidled up to
Pooh from behind. "Pooh?" he whispered.
"Yes,
Piglet?"
"Nothing,"
said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you.”
-A.A. Milne,
Winnie-the-Pooh -
“Friendship is
unnecessary, like philosophy, like art....
It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to
survival.” - C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves -
“What is a friend? A
single soul dwelling in two bodies.” - Aristotle -
“I think if I've
learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for
them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't
be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue
that holds life and faith together. Powerful
stuff.” - Jon Katz -
“Promise me you'll
always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.” - A.A.
Milne -
“Friendship is the
hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school.
But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't
learned anything.” - Muhammad Ali -
“Only a true best
friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.” - Richelle Mead, Vampire
Academy -
“Silence make the real
conversations between friends. Not the saying, but the never needing to say
that counts.” - Margaret Lee Runbeck -
“Why did you do all
this for me?" he asked. "I don't deserve it. I've never done anything
for you.'
You have been my friend,'
replied Charlotte. 'That in itself is a tremendous thing.” - E.B. White, Charlotte's Web -
“Tis the privilege of
friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” - Charles
Lamb, The Life, Letters and Writings of Charles Lamb -
“You can't stay in
your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to
them sometimes.” - A.A. Milne,
Winnie-the-Pooh -
“Each friend
represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it
is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” - Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin -
“Words are easy, like
the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.” - William Shakespeare -
No comments:
Post a Comment